The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 fingers-totally free speakerphone provides a less hazardous, legal alternative to conversing on your cell mobile phone although you travel. Voice prompts offer guidance to aid you hook up the device with your mobile phone and add your deal with guide. The Supertooth 3 announces the name or ID of the caller when the mobile phone rings - just say 'OK' to take the phone. Install the Supertooth 3 in seconds for a completely handsfree knowledge.
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 fingers-totally free speakerphone provides a secure way to use your cellular mobile phone although you travel. When the mobile phone rings, the Supertooth 3's advanced Text-to-Speech software program announces the name or quantity of the caller. To take the phone, just say "Ok." There is no want to get your fingers off the wheel or your eyes off the highway.
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 clips to your car's sun visor and provides fingers-totally free conversation although driving.
Installing the Supertooth 3 is easy also: basically slide the enclosed metallic clip onto your car sun visor and attach the Supertooth 3 using the magnets on the back again. Then use the intuitive voice prompts (available in a option of 6 languages) to aid you hook up the device with your mobile phone and add your deal with guide.
The Supertooth 3 also features sophisticated Digital Sign Processing software program that gets rid of sound and presents you fantastic audio top quality, irrespective of whether the car is stationary or travelling at higher velocity. It even adjusts sound amounts to compensate for loud engine sound or exterior sound created when the windows are wound down.
The Supertooth 3 can be paired with up to 8 units and supports voice dial activation, redial and phone reject (if your cellular mobile phone supports these features).
- Discuss fingers-totally free on your mobile phone although driving.
- Text to Speech: the Supertooth 3 announces the caller's name or quantity.
- True Fingers-totally free: basically say "Answer", "Ok" or "Accept Contact" to reply the phone.
- Option of 6 languages: British English, American English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Automated reconnection when you get back again into the car.
- Full Digital Sign Processor provides sound and echo cancellation.
- Full duplex, higher-overall performance speaker.
- Pairs with up to 8 Bluetooth units.
- Voice dialling (if supported by your mobile phone).
- Bluetooth two. Headset and Fingers-totally free Profiles.
- Operates up to metres (33 feet) from the mobile phone.
- Up to 15 hrs speak time 800 hrs standby.
- two year substitution warranty (excludes clip and charger).
What's in the Box
BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Car Kit, two sun visor clips, car charger, Ac electrical power adaptor, rapid begin guidebook, consumer guide
Regularly Asked Queries
How do I handle calls when the Supertooth 3 is related?
To reply an incoming phone, say "Accept Contact," "Accept," "Answer" or "Ok" inside 3 seconds after hearing the beep. Or you can reply a phone by pressing the green Accept button.
Use the red Conclude/Reject button to reject an incoming phone or conclude an lively phone.
To redial the last quantity, push and keep the green button for 3 seconds.
Can I use voice stimulated dialling if my mobile phone supports it?
Yes. The Supertooth 3 supports voice stimulated dialling if your mobile phone also supports it. Check your phone's consumer guide for data on placing up this characteristic.
Can I use my Supertooth 3 with my pc for VOIP purposes?
Yes. You can hook up the Supertooth 3 to a Pc or Mac that supports the Headset or Fingers-totally free profile. To do this your pc must have Bluetooth enabled, both via a Bluetooth USB Dongle or via a developed-in Bluetooth characteristic.
The link and pairing procedure will differ relying on your pc technique and Bluetooth software program, but to hook up the Supertooth 3 you want to set it into pairing manner and then use your pc to search for units. You will want to enter the passkey "0000" (4 zeros) when prompted.